by Global Fashion Mission
All GFM items are designed by Long Beach local, Malyneath Vong and handmade from used cement and fish feed bags. They partner with Cambodian villagers who make their products with love and pride. GFM observes recognized Fair Trade policy. A percentage of their profits are donated directly to organizations committed to ending Human Trafficking and other socially critical causes.
White w/Fish bag measures 16" tall x 11.5" wide x 4.5" deep
- One inner zippered pocket
- Two inner slot pockets for phone and pens
- One outer zippered compartment
Elephant & Eagle bags measure 14.25 " tall x 12" wide x 5" deep
- Each bag have clear plastic outer layer
- Two compartments; one with zippered pocket, the other with two inner slots for phone and pens
- All bags made with YKK zippers
- All bags have two outer net pockets on sides for water bottle
- Purchases support The Project Foundation & The Long Beach Human Trafficking Task Force
- Fair trade
- Long Beach based brand
*This product is constructed from upcycled materials. The color scheme and print vary significantly from bag to bag. That is the beauty of upcycled crop or cement bags. Please be aware that these variations are what make GFM's bags so beautiful and one-of-a-kind.