by Global Fashion Mission
All GFM items are designed by Long Beach local, Malyneath Vong and handmade from used cement and fish feed bags. They partner with Cambodian villagers who make their products with love and pride. GFM observes recognized Fair Trade policy. A percentage of their profits are donated directly to organizations committed to ending Human Trafficking and other socially critical causes.
*This product is constructed from upcycled materials. The color scheme and print vary significantly from bag to bag. That is the beauty of upcycled crop or cement bags. Please be aware that these variations are what make GFM's bags so beautiful and one-of-a-kind.
- Made from upcycled cement and fish feed bags from South East Asia*
- Totes can carry over 100lbs
- L 18” wide x 6.5" deep x 14.5" tall
- S 14.25 wide x 4" deep x 11" tall
- Purchase supports The Project Foundation & The Long Beach Human Trafficking Task Force
- Fair trade
- Long Beach based brand