by Global Fashion Mission
Global Fashion Mission: GFM supports The Project Foundation & The Long Beach Human Trafficking Task Force mission to combat human trafficking.
Global Fashion Mission believes that brands should create and sell products which are both environmentally and socially responsible. Every company has an opportunity to do business in a manner that truly benefits the world and GFM lives true to this philosophy.
GFM advocates for the economic growth of economically challenged people and only partners with suppliers who observe recognized fair trade standards.
GFM's Weekender Bags are made of up-cycled cement bags from Thailand. This bag is stylish and durable for everyday use in an Eco-friendly fashion. You will use it all the time for travel, work, and the gym.
- Exterior is made of up-cycled cement bags from Thailand.
- Back pocket to carry your keys or miscellaneous essentials.
- Two compartments inside of bag for additional organization.
- 100 % woven nylon strap with hook and loop durable black metal hardware.
- Interior lined with 100% nylon and compartments are lined with up-recycled crop bags from Vietnam.
- Designed in Long Beach.
- Hand made in Cambodia.
- Fair Trade